Tuesday, March 12, 2013

How to integrate tech. in the classroom

I often thing about this every time I design a lesson. I want to make sure that I can have my students create something or learn some new technology. I am always interested in how teachers successfully integrate it in their classrooms. My school administrators want for us teachers to integrate technology but they do not support it so much. I find that when I learn something cool that I want to share with my students or I want my student to use a different site or program I get so overwhelmed with everything that I constantly revert back to me old teaching methods. I am in hopes of finding a balance of my old teaching methods and the new way of teaching where technology is in the center of the learning. I found this website to be very helpful in giving ideas and tools in integrating technology in the classroom. If anyone has any ideas or thoughts I would love to read them. Enjoy, Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment